A centre that offers the best training
Offering the best education isn’t just about having the best teaching staff, it also requires state-of-the-art facilities. That’s why at Institut Poblenou, we’ve got 14 completely computerised classrooms. But not just that, we also have a number of tailor-made spaces that are dedicated to practical activities for each department.
Among them we find a computer assembly workshop, a specific classroom dedicated to the simulated business SEFED Project for the courses on business administration and even a supermarket simulation for marketing students.
Our students have access to:
- A total of 24 classrooms, 14 of which are completely computerised and equipped with all the necessary programmes for the vocational training qualifications we offer.
- A study space, a bright room with large tables. It also includes a computer suite and, in case you bring your own lunch, it also has a fridge, a microwave and a sink.
- An extensive library with specialised literature on the subjects we teach. Besides the study room, this is also an ideal space for you to make the most of the free time you spend at the centre.
- At Institut Poblenou, we also have a multipurpose room that doubles as both an exam room and assembly hall.
Common spaces and specialised classrooms
- A large entrance hall where you will find the centre’s reception and secretary.
- A courtyard where you can play sport such as football or ping-pong.
- A supermarket simulation, where Sales and Marketing students are able to carry out practical merchandising activities and roll-play situations they might encounter in the professional world.
- Each department also has a fully computerised work space reserved for teachers, as well as a meeting room for visitors.
Kick start your future with one click
Want to boost your career with a qualification in Vocational Training or a Training and Grad Programmes? Leave us your details and we’ll be happy to help you find the option that best suits you.