Do you have any questions? fill the form and we will contact you shortly
Sixth Form (bachillerato), Intermediate/Superior Vocational Training or equivalent
Morning group: 8 am – 2:30 pm
Afternoon group: 3 pm – 9:30 pm (Dual)
2 academic years
Advanced Diploma in Business Administration and Finance
This professional profile is valuable for organisations due to their command of and versatility in the field of economics. Their work helps to ensure the correct administration of diverse processes: sales, accounting, financial and work-related, among others. The versatility and ability to carry out tasks in public and private companies, banking, credit and financial organisations or insurance companies, make them a highly sought-after specialist in the job market.
Graduates that obtain the Advanced Vocational Training Qualification in Business Administration and Finance will have the necessary knowledge to carry out administrative tasks and manage staff and economic-financial operations. This professional figure will also be qualified to advise an organisation’s users and clients. They will apply current regulations and protocols throughout their work, as well as occupational risk prevention and environmental protection standards that they will have learned throughout their training.
Graduates from this vocational training qualification will also be able to obtain the Advanced Vocational Training Qualification in Management Assistance by completing just the second year of this course, as well as being able to apply for other AVTQs by validating credits on equivalent subjects.
Potential career paths
- Office, sales and staff administrator
- Financial and/or accounting administration
- Legal, accounting, labour, tax or management consultancy administrator
- Payment management specialist
- Treasurer and transaction and portfolio manager
- Sales, insurance or banking manager
- Public Administration Oppositions (civil service entrance exams)
What you’ll learn. Programme of study
The Advanced Vocational Training Qualification in Business Administration and Finance involves two academic years of 2,000 hours of study and 970 hours of work experience in a company if students choose the dual modality option, and approximately 500 hours of work experience is students choose the OJT modality. Below you can see how the modules are divided in each course and the innovation projects they’re involved in.
- Module 1: Communication and customer care
- Module 2: Legal and business documentation management
- Module 3: Comprehensive commercial business
- Module 4: Human resources and corporate social responsibility
- Module 5: Office and information processing
- Module 6: English
- Module 12: Training and professional guidance
- Module 7: Human resources management
- Module 8: Financial management
- Module 9: Accounting and tax
- Module 10: Logistics and sales management
- Module 11: Business simulation
- Module 13: Administration and finance project
Kick start your future with one click
Want to boost your career with a qualification in Vocational Training or a Training and Grad Programmes? Leave us your details and we’ll be happy to help you find the option that best suits you.