Do you have any questions? fill the form and we will contact you shortly
Sixth Form (bachillerato), Intermediate/Superior Vocational Training or equivalent
Monday to Friday
3 pm – 9:30 pm
Two academic years
Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing and Advertising
Graduates from this Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing and Advertising will be qualified to outline strategies and implement different lines of actions that make up a marketing plan. Their responsibilities may include planning, organising and managing actions such as commercial market research and online public relations.
Graduates will also be qualified to work in companies from any sector, in general marketing roles and in more specific areas such as social media, SEO, SEM or analytics. They will also be qualified to develop apps for websites and mobile phones as well as creating pieces of graphic design.
They will also be able to access university bachelor’s degrees and other advanced vocational training courses such as International Trade or Business Administration and Finance, where it will be possible to validate modules and credits they’ve already taken. Similarly, graduates could also obtain the Advanced Diploma in Sales and Commercial Property Management by completing just one more year of study.
Potential job opportunities
- Marketing and advertising specialist
- Public relations specialist
- Marketing and communication events planner
- Advertising creative
- Community manager
- SEO and SEM expert
- Web analytics expert
- Advertising assistant
- Head of Sales
- Commercial market research specialist
- Junior digital marketing consultant
What you’ll learn. Programme of study
This Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing is a two-year course of 2,000 hours of study, which, given its vocational nature, includes 970 hours of practical work experience. Below you can see how the modules are divided over each year and the innovation projects they’re involved in.
- Module 1: Customer, consumer and user care
- Module 3: Economic and financial business management
- Module 4: Commercial market research
- Module 7: Digital marketing
- Module 9: Marketing policies
- Module 14: Digital analytics
- Module 11: English
- Module 12: Training and vocational guidance
- Module 2: Design and creation of communication materials
- Module 5: Research project
- Module 6: Products and digital services launch
- Module 8: Communication media and supports
- Module 10: Public relations and event management
- Module 13: Digital marketing project
Kick start your future with one click
Want to boost your career with a qualification in Vocational Training or a Training and Grad Programmes? Leave us your details and we’ll be happy to help you find the option that best suits you.