Do you have any questions? fill the form and we will contact you shortly
Over 16 years old and graduated from sixth form (E.S.O.)
Morning group: 8 am – 2:30 pm
1 academic year
Sales, Office and Customer Service Assistance
This Training and Entry-Level Employment Programme is an introduction to the professional field of Sales and Marketing. Students will acquire the knowledge and skills they need to carry out tasks involved in marketing, product and goods storage or data processing roles, whilst adhering to the protocols and necessary brand criteria specific to each case.
This TEEP includes practical work experience in companies, helping students take their first steps into the working world.
Upon completing this programme, participants will receive a COMT0122 Sales Assistant certificate. They will be equipped with the knowledge they need to pass the entrance exams to other vocational training courses, as well as other training centres where adults can complete their secondary education (G.E.S.O.). As such, the programme helps facilitate both the students’ entry into employment and continued education and training.
Potential career paths
- Sales assistant
- Information and customer service
- Stock replenisher
- Administrative sales assistant
- Administrative human resources assistant
- Telephone operator (call centre)
- Operator (multi-channel customer service centre)
- Administrative accounting assistant
- Administrative assistant for Public Administration
What you’ll learn. Programme of study
This Training and Entry-Level Employment Programme (TEEP) in Sales, Office and Customer Service Assistance is a one-year course consisting of 1,000 hours, which are divided between 820 hours in the classroom and at least 180 hours of in-company practical work experience. Below you can see which subjects you’ll be studying.
Targeted vocational training:
- Assistant operations at point-of-sale
- Order preparation
- Basic customer care
- Basic administrative techniques
- Basic communication operations
- Reproduction and archiving
- Guidance and resources for personal development
- Knowledge of the social setting and the professional working world
- Languages, maths and information and communications technology
Kick start your future with one click
Want to boost your career with a qualification in Vocational Training or a Training and Grad Programmes? Leave us your details and we’ll be happy to help you find the option that best suits you.