Do you have any questions? fill the form and we will contact you shortly
Over 16 years old and graduated from sixth form (E.S.O.)
Morning group: 8 am – 2:30 pm
1 academic year
IT Systems Assembly and Maintenance Assistance
This Training and Entry-Level Employment Programme is an introduction to the professional field of Information and Communications Technology. Students learn how to assemble and maintain microcomputer systems, peripherals and data communication networks, ensuring they comply with the different regulations in each case.
Besides the theoretical classroom learning, the programme also includes practical work experience in a company, giving students the chance to create links with the working world.
Once students have completed and passed the TEEP, they will be presented with the IFCT0108 certificate in Assistant Operations for Assembling and Maintaining Microcomputers (Operaciones auxiliares de montaje y mantenimiento de sistemas microinformáticos). They will be fully equipped with the knowledge they need to pass the entrance exams to intermediate vocational training courses and access adult training centres to obtain their secondary school qualifications (G.E.S.O.). The programme helps facilitate both the students’ entry into employment and continued education or training.
Potential career paths
- Microcomputer systems assembly mechanic
- Installation and repairs assistant for telephone and telegraph systems
- Installation and repairs assistant for telephone systems
- Microcomputer systems maintenance mechanic
- Installations assistant for communication systems and equipment
- Industry assistant for the production and distribution of electrical energy
What you’ll learn. Programme of study
This Training and Entry-Level Employment Programme (TEEP) in IT System Assembly and Maintenance Assistace is a one-year course consisting in a total of 1,000 hours divided between 820 on-site hours and at least 180 hours of practical work experience in a company. Below you can see which subjects you’ll be studying.
Targeted vocational training:
- Support operations for assembling IT components
- Support operations for maintaining microcomputer systems
- Support operations with information and communications technologies
- Assembly operations for telecommunications systems
- Guidance and resources for personal development
- Knowledge of the social setting and the professional working world
- Languages, maths and information and communications technology
Kick start your future with one click
Want to boost your career with a qualification in Vocational Training or a Training and Grad Programmes? Leave us your details and we’ll be happy to help you find the option that best suits you.
Do you like what you hear?
Share this with your friends